We've been here before...
- You have told all your friends you were really going to lose a lot of weight this time... and failed
- You started tracking your progress, and then eventually lost all your annotations
- You went to the gym a whole week, before you found new excuses not to go
- You have filled with healthy supplies your fridge, to eventually throw more than half of it
- You said you were not going to drink, and failing in the first weekend because of peer pressure..
- You have told yourself several times "This time is going to be different", before repeating the same things you have done every time you have failed...
When repeating to yourself "This time is going to be different" you are already doubting of your capabilities while saying it. And no figure why you doubt, you have failed in this same exact point.
The first person you need to say and prove wrong is YOU. Your inner YOU. DELETE that voice that tells you, "You can't do this"
Work on small objectives, achieve them slowly and one at a time.
This is the time when you accept and embrace all the times you have failed before...
This is the time to prove past self he was SO WRONG...
This is a never ending process