I like how Nike uses this insight to communicate that the only thing you need to do is run away from everything, our modern lifestyle brings us, like stress, depression, and low self confidence.
This is a great advert since clearly if you don;t run you've been missing 6 key benefits from doing this activity.
- Prevent Disease - By helping the arteries retain their elasticity and strengthening the heart, your chances of suffering a heart attack can be significantly reduced.
- Improve Your Health - Research shows that running can raise your levels of good cholesterol while also helping you increase lung function and use
- Boost your confidence - By setting and achieving goals, you can help give yourself a greater sense of empowerment that will leave you feeling much happier.
- Lose Weight - You will find that it is a leading way to burn extra calories and that it is the second most effective exercise in terms of calories burned per minute
- Relieve Stress - When you run, you force your body to exert excess energy and hormones.
- Eliminate depression. - your brain will start to secrete hormones that naturally improve your mood. In fact, there are few things in the world that can better or more rapidly treat depression than exercise such as running.